Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Limited (FGILI), today announced the launch of its latest offering, Big Dreams Insurance Plan. The product is a new age ULIP which differentiates itself from the market on 3 key points:
- Plan provides additional allocation on every premium payment made by the customer. This will encourage customers to stay invested for long term and get maximum value
- Only charges applicable are fund management and mortality charges. There are no other charges applicable under this plan
- Plan offers 3 life-stage based solutions to help customer fulfil their big dreams:
Option 1: Wealth Creation: To save for a specific milestone
Option 2: Retire Smart: To build a retirement corpus and get monthly income
Option 3: Dream Protect: To secure a child's education or protect family's lifestyle in case of unfortunate demise of the life assured.
Future Generali Big Dreams Insurance Plan offers six diverse funds having portfolio allocation across money market, debt securities and equities, which can be opted or switched by the customer depending upon their risk appetite and the prevailing market scenario. They have also launched a new investment fund - 'Future Midcap fund', to meet the needs of customers seeking long term capital appreciation by investing into mid cap stocks.
Key Highlights of Future Generali Big Dreams Insurance Plan
- Boost your returns with extra allocation, from 1% to 7% on each instalment premium.
- Benefit with Zero Allocation and Zero Admin charge and watch your wealth grow faster.
- Enjoy the benefit of life cover and secure your family's future against the uncertainties of life.
- Fulfill your life's goals by choosing from 3 available options - Wealth Creation, Retire Smart and Dream Protect.
- Flexibility to invest one-time, limited period or over the entire policy term.
- Avail of a new fund - 'Future Midcap Fund' which invests in at least 50% of midcap stocks (out of total equity investment)
- Avail Systematic Partial Withdrawal (under Option 1 and 2) and receive money in your account monthly to help you meet specific financial requirements.
- Avail Systematic Transfer Option to weekly transfer units from one fund to another, thus helping reduce risk exposure in volatile markets.
- Get the flexibility to change your funds and always be in complete control of your wealth.
- Convenience of increasing policy term or premium payment term helps to continue enjoying policy benefits for longer term.
- Enhance your protection by opting for riders that cover Accidental Death, Accidental Total and Permanent Disability.
- Avail tax benefits under Section 80C and Sec 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act of 1961.
- Experience ease of purchase as you buy the plan online in just a few clicks - anytime, anywhere.
"ULIPs work best for customers' long-term, life's dreams related goals. We are seeing significant growth in sales of ULIPs driven by higher digital adoption, simple product design and transparent charges. With the launch of our new product - 'Big Dreams Insurance Plan' we are aiming to take these benefits a notch higher by not only doing away with most charges associated with ULIPs but also providing extra allocation on premiums to customers. So, in a way we are rewarding customers for staying invested to meet their specific life's goals. We have also made the process very simple and fast for customers to purchase online.
At Future Generali India Life, we continue to stay committed to our brand ideology of offering simple yet differentiated products that caters to specific needs of our customers." said Munish Sharda, MD and CEO, Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Limited, on the occasion.