The Board of Directors of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a subsidiary company of ONGC and Schedule "A" Mini Ratna Company during its 221ST Meeting held on 14th November 2018, approved its Un-audited (Limited Review) financial results for the Second quarter (Q2 FY19) and Half year (H1 FY19) of FY 2018-19.
Highlights for the Half year (H1 FY19):
- Gross Revenue from Operations INR 34,316 Crore, up 28 % HoH
- Profit Before Tax INR 470 Crore, down 54 % HoH
- Exports INR 12,202 Crore, up 100% HoH
Highlights for the Second quarter (Q2 FY19) quarter (Q2 FY19) quarter (Q2 FY19):
- Gross Revenue from Operations INR 17,733 Crore, up 43 % QoQ
- Loss Before Tax INR 92 Crore, against Profit before tax of INR 690 Crore QoQ
- Exports INR 7,876 Crore, up 143 % QoQ
Shares of MANGALORE REFINERY & PETROCHEMICALS LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.80.5 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 80.9. The total number of shares traded during the day was 178061 in over 825 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 81.9 and intraday low of 80. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 14377569.