Career Point Ltd has announced the results for the quarter and half-year ended September 30, 2018.
- Income from operations for the period (Q2 FY2018-19) is rupees 26.2 Crores increased by 15% year on year (y-o-y) at consol basis. (H1 FY2018-19: Rupees 52.6 Cr, up by 16% y-o-y)
- EBITDA of rupees 9.5 Crores on consol basis with y-o-y growth of 27% resulted an EBITDA Margin of 36.2% vs Q2 FY2017-18: 32.9%. (H1 EBITDA: Rupees 18.9 Cr, + 21% y-o-y)
- Net income for Q2 FY2018-19 was reported at rupees 6.8 Crores and EPS (Earning per share) of rupees 3.75 on consol level with remarkable increase of 49% (y-o-y). (H1 PAT: Rupees 13.1 Cr, up by 14% y-o-y). Standalone PAT growth was also outstanding at 48% y-o-y increase.
- Total enrollments were reported at 24,654 (H1 FY2018: 23,803) including 11,223 in formal education (H1 FY2018: 9,474); 12,741 in Tutorial education division (H1 FY2018: 14,329) and 690 in Pre-schools.
- A remarkable growth of more than 18% (y-o-y) in higher education enrollments is a result of increased admissions in Skill development division and both the Universities including Career Point University, Kota and Career Point University, Hamirpur.
- Enrollment in higher education is growing by way of higher capacity utilization in existing courses as well as addition of new courses.
- Skill development initiatives are also gaining pace with enrollments of more than 2,000 in various projects i.e. DDUGKY, ELSTP, NSDC and NULM across different states.
- Tutorial services delivery through franchisee & School association network has been perfectly inline with our strategic plan provide new long-term growth avenues to the business
- Larger growth in higher education and addition of courses year on year ascertain growth and sustainability to the businesses.
- The company's business mix of formal, informal and e-learning is well positioned and management holds up bullish views on overall business prospects going forward.
Shares of CAREER POINT LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.76.3 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 78.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 1584 in over 46 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 78.45 and intraday low of 76.25. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 122702.