Dr. Lal PathLabs Limited (referred to as the "Company"; NSE: LALPATHLAB, BSE: 539524), a leading diagnostic and related healthcare service provider announces their financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2018.
Consolidated Performance Highlights: Q2FY2018-19 vs Q2FY2017-18
- Operating Revenue increased by 14.1% in Q2 to Rs. 3175 million vs Rs 2781 million in the previous year same quarter. Underlying volume growth is 18.8% during the quarter.
- Normalised EBITDA in Q2FY19 grew 12% to Rs.905 million from Rs 808 million in the same quarter last year, after adjustment for RSU, other stock based compensation costs and CSR expense.
- EBITDA Margin at 28.5% for Q2 FY19 vs 29% in Q2 FY18.
- PBT was Rs 881 mn in Q2 vs Rs 778 mn in Q2 last year.
- Profit after Tax in Q2FY19 at Rs. 574 million as compared to Rs 509 million in Q2 last year.
Shares of Dr. Lal PathLabs Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.881.25 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 888.4. The total number of shares traded during the day was 6593 in over 795 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 908.55 and intraday low of 872.05. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 5882199.