Solix Technologies, Inc. (www.solix.com), a leading provider of big data applications today announced the availability of Solix CDP on Microsoft Azure at Solix EMPOWER New York 2018.
Enterprise companies are increasingly moving business-critical systems to the cloud for the benefits digital transformation provides: better customer relationships, more empowered employees, streamlined operations, new business models, and new products and services.
Microsoft Azure, an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform, offers Infrastructure as a service (laaS) to help companies optimally realize the benefits from digital transformation.
The Solix Common Data Platform (CDP) is a big data application framework that helps enterprises organize, manage, and process all of their structured, semi-structured and unstructured enterprise data, for advanced analytics, compliance, infrastructure optimization, and data security. Solix CDP now supports deployment on Microsoft Azure and leverages Azure HDlnsight, Azure blob storage, Azure data lake store, and Power Bl to offer a modern big data management platform on the cloud.
"Our partnership with Microsoft will provide Azure customers with a highly scalable big data application framework for next generation, data-driven apps," said John Ottman, Executive Chairman at Solix Technologies, Inc.
"We are excited to welcome So/ix to the Microsoft Azure family. Together, we deliver end-to-end big data applications for the enterprise with a comprehensive operations, data governance and security framework," said Paul Maher, General Manager - Industry Experiences at Microsoft.
The Solix CDP is cloud-ready software. Key features include:
- Support for Azure HD Insights and Object storage (Blob Storage and Azure Data Lake Storage)
- Support for Microsoft Power Bl
- Object Workbench: Uniform data collection of structured and unstructured data, ETL and metadata repository.
- Data Governance Workbench: Sensitive data discovery, data masking and encryption, rolebased access control, retention management, ILM, GDPR, PHI, PCI and FISMA compliance frameworks
- Analyst Workbench: Data preparation, data visualization, search, business intelligence, and analytics
- Enterprise archiving and data lake: Real-time data hub architecture for scalable processing with low-cost bulk data storage
- CDP API 1.0: API support for certified Salix App Store solutions
Shares of TECHNVISION VENTURES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.100.6 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 98.65. The total number of shares traded during the day was 219 in over 6 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 100.6 and intraday low of 100.6. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 22031.