- Net Interest Income (NII) at 592.97 crore as against 420.16 crore in Q2 FY18, an increase of 41%
- Other Income at 333.11 crore as against 241.07 crore in Q2 FY18, an increase of 38%
- Core fee income at 325.24 crore as against 203.31 in Q2 FY18, an increase of 60%
- Operating profit at 449.05 crore as against 303.15 crore in Q2 FY18, an increase of 48%
- Net profit at 204.54 crore as against 150.62 crore in Q2 FY18, an increase of 36%
- Net Interest Margin (NIM) at 4.08% as against 3.74% in Q2 FY18, an improvement of 34 bps.
- Cost to Income ratio at 51.51% as against 54.15%% in Q2 FY18, showing a significant decline.
- Return on Assets (RoA) at 1.26% as against 1.19% in Q2 FY18.
- Return on Equity (RoE) at 11.58% as against 10.49% in Q2 FY18.
Shares of RBL Bank Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.469.6 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 505. The total number of shares traded during the day was 567947 in over 12359 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 524 and intraday low of 460.3. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 268660837.