In addition to recent LOA/LOIs received for INR 845 crores on 21st September 2018, ITD Cementation India Ltd. has further received LOA/LOIs aggregating over INR 1066 crores for:
- Construction of New Integrated Passenger Terminal Building and associated facilities at Pune Airport for Airports Authority of India
- Construction of Breakwater for Vizhinjam Port, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala for Adani
- Improving Capacity Utilisation of OR-I & OR-II Berths for Visakhapatnam Port Trust
- Design, Construction, Manufacturing, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Ballastless track work in main line for Line-7 Corridor [Andheri (East)-Dahisar (East)] of Mumbai Metro Rail Project for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority
- Construction of Adits and Tunnels in connection with the new single broad gauge rail link between Rishikesh and Karanprayag, Uttarakhand for Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
Shares of ITD CEMENTATION INDIA LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.110 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 117.15. The total number of shares traded during the day was 6608 in over 204 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 117 and intraday low of 108.6. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 743603.