- Total revenue for the quarter was Rs. 19,759 million, growth of 24.9% YoY. The growth was driven by the strong performance of our domestic broadcast business and aided by other businesses.
- Advertising revenue for the quarter was Rs. 12,106 million, growth of 22.7% Yo Y. Domestic advertising revenue grew by 23.3% Yo Y to 11,526 million. International advertising revenue for the quarter was Rs. 580 million.
- Subscription revenue for the quarter was Rs. 6,082 million, growth of 21.3% YoY. Domestic subscription revenue grew by 26.0% Yo Y to Rs. 5,093 million. International subscription revenue was Rs. 989 million.
- EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization) for the quarter grew by 37.6% to Rs. 6,757 million and EBITDA margin stood at 34.2%.
- ZEE5 became the #2 digital entertainment platform with 41.3 million Monthly Active Users (MAU) in Sep' 18, 190% growth since Apr'18.
- ZEEL continued to be the #1 television entertainment network with an all-India viewership share of 19.9%.
- Zee Studios released 2 Hindi movies - Dhadak and Paltan, during the quarter.
Shares of ZEE ENTERTAINMENT ENTERPRISES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.459.2 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 431.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 181495 in over 3306 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 465.9 and intraday low of 435. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 81765881.