Salzer Electronics Limited (BSE 5i7059, NSE SALZERELEC), is happy to announce that the Promoters have increased their stake by 2% in the Company and thereby their total equity stake has gone up from 34% to 36%.
Commenting on the development, Mr. S Baskarasubramanian, Director (Corporate Affairs) & Company Secretary said, "We are happy to share that the Promoters of the company are fulfilling their part or the commitment to increase stake gradually in the Company to the level of over 40% in the next two-three years, demonstrating their strong and continued confidence and conviction in our Company's vision and growth plans."
Shares of SALZER ELECTRONICS LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.166.7 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 173.15. The total number of shares traded during the day was 4905 in over 121 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 174.3 and intraday low of 165.55. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 832668.