Key Highlights of Q1FY19 consolidated financials
- Revenue from Operations at INR 4,250.3 Cr, an increase of 15.5% over corresponding previous period
- US formulation sales of INR 1,889.6 Cr vs INR 1,694.9 Cr in Q1FY18, witnessed a healthy growth of 11.5% YoY
- Europe formulation sales at INR 1,199.1 Cr, registering a strong growth of 30.7% YoY
- Growth Markets sales at INR 256.5, up 32.3% against Q1 last year
- ARV sales at INR 155.6 Cr vs. INR 244.6 Cr in Q1FY18
- API sales of INR 748.0 Cr, an increase of 19.7% over corresponding previous period
- EBIDTA before Forex and Other income at INR 779.2 Cr vs INR 841.6 Cr in Q1 last year; EBITDA margin for the quarter was 18.3%
- Net Profit after JV share, minority interest at INR 455.7 Cr as against INR 518.5 Cr in the corresponding previous period.
- Basic & Diluted EPS is INR 7.78 per share.
- Research & Development (R&D) spend at INR 169 Cr, 4.0% of revenues
- Received final approval for 13 ANDAs and tentative approval for 3 ANDAs from USFDA
Commenting on the Company's performance, Mr. N. Govindarajan, Managing Director of the company said: "We have achieved 16% growth in revenues led by a healthy growth across key geographies and segments. However, profitability was impacted largely due to certain one-off product related provisions. With consistent focus on execution and enhancement of capabilities, we have started filing dermatology ANDAs and is on track in other speciality segments."
Shares of AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.600.9 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 611.4. The total number of shares traded during the day was 180737 in over 4339 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 616.5 and intraday low of 595. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 109275728.