A Quick Reference Guide to Investors
If you are a stake holder in a listed company, you should be aware of the securities market. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), a statutory body constituted by the government of India, stands committed to the assigned objective of protecting investors in the securities market.
Ensuring disclosure of full, fair and adequate information should
be the hallmark of a listed company's regulatory principle. A stake holder must be aware of the following
- the rights you have as a stake holder in a company,
- the responsibilities that are cast on you,
- the risks that you have assumed,
- the procedures relating to trading and transfer of the securities and
- the remedies for problems that you may encounter.
We hope that this material will give you appropriate guidance, though in brief, whenever you have a question in your mind. For detailed guidance, you may approach us at admin@EquityBulls.com, your broker, the investor service centres of the stock exchanges, and of course, the investor guidance division of the Securities and Exchange Board of India.