RPP Infra Projects Wins 4 New Orders worth INR 1000.01 Crores
(Time Zone: Arizona, USA)
RPP Infra Projects Limited has received four letter of acceptance for 4 new projects as follows:
Tamilnadu Water Supply & Drainage Board(TWAD):
Jal Jeevan Mission for 2020-21 -. CWSS to 442 Habitations in Modakurichi Union in Erode District (Period of completion: 18 months, Trial Run: 6 months and Paid maintenance: 12 months) at a contract Price of INR 131.14 Crores.
The above work order will be executed by M/S. RPP Infra Projects Limited.
Highways Department - Chennai Kanyakumari Industrial Corridor Project:
- Upgrading of Malliyakarai- Rasipuram-Tiruchengode- -Erode Road (SH79) at a contract Price of INR 199.60 Crores;
- Upgrading of Kanchipuram-Arakkaonam-Thiruthani Road (SH-58-II) at a contract Price of INR 359.06 Crores;
- M/S. RPP Infra Projects Limited. along with its JV partner will invest in the project as per their capacity of holding and complete the above project within the decided timelines.
Greater Chennai Corporation -Strom Water Drain Department:
- Construction of Integrated Storm Water Drain in Retteri South Suth surplus Watershed and Captain Cotton Canal Watershed of kosasthalayer basin, at a contract Price of INR 187.14 Crores;
M/S. RPP Infra Projects Limited along with its JV partner will invest in the 'project as per their capacity of holding and complete the above project within the decided timelines.
Water Resource Department (WRD)Tamil Nadu:
- Extension, Renovation and Modernisation of Lower Bhavani Project Main canal in Erode District at a contract Price of INR 123.07 Crores.
M/S. RPP Infra Projects Limited along with its JV partner will invest in the project as per their capacity of holding and complete the above project within the decided timelines
As of now the Company has an outstanding Order book of Rs. 3,200.00: Crores. These orders would result in improved financials of the Company.
Further, it's a huge opportunity in the: core competency areas of the Company and it's a further boost to the Infrastructure sector like us. We are keen supporter of the various measure taken by the centre and state government and will work further to contribute towards economy.
Shares of RPP INFRA PROJECTS LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.78.45 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 74.45. The total number of shares traded during the day was 74825 in over 2055 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 83.65 and intraday low of 71. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 5857369.