JIO PLATFORMS LIMITED (JPL) has achieved a milestone this quarter with annualised revenue run-rate in excess of US$ 10 billion with strong Revenue and EBITDA growth.
- Consolidated Value of Services, including access revenues, grew by 5.3% Q-o-Q to ₹ 22,858 crore on back of higher ARPU and FTTH expansion.
- Consolidated EBITDA grew by 6.4% Q-o-Q to ₹ 8,483 crore and EBITDA margin of 43.6% up from 43.1% Q-o-Q owing to growing revenue and operating leverage.
- Consolidated Net Profit grew by 15.5% to ₹ 3,489 crore, Q-o-Q
- Total Customer base as on 31st Dec 2020 of 410.8 million, net addition of 5.2 million customers.
- ARPU during the quarter of ₹ 151.0 per subscriber per month as against ₹ 145.0 per subscriber per month in the trailing quarter
- Total data traffic during the quarter of 1,586 crore GB; 4.0% growth Q-o-Q
- Total voice traffic during the quarter of 97,496 crore minutes; 4.6% growth Q-o-Q
- Wireless gross addition was robust at 25.1 million as smartphone shipments improved with easing restrictions across the country.
- Monthly churn rate for wireless subscribers remained elevated at 1.63% with continued impact of COVID and other factors.
- Jio honoured its commitment and made all domestic voice calls absolutely free from 1st January 2021. Jio had earlier assured its users that the charge for offnet outgoing calls would continue only till the time TRAI abolished IUC charges.
- During 3Q FY21, average data consumption per user per month was at 12.9 GB as against 12.0 GB per user per month during the trailing quarter and average voice consumption was at 796 minutes per user per month during the quarter as compared to average voice consumption at 776 minutes per user per month during the trailing quarter.
- FTTH services witnessed increased uptake during the quarter on the back of unique offering and widespread network across the country.
- Indigenously developed 5G Radio integrated with Jio's 5G Core Network and 5G Smartphones to achieve over the air throughputs in excess of 1 Gbps. In-house Massive MIMO and indoor 5G small cell under advanced stages of development.
- JioMeet crossed 15 million users during the quarter. JioMeet is now evolving as a complete platform with solutions for different segments like large enterprises, healthcare industry, educational and government institutions.
- Jio's bundled broadband offering for SMBs has had an encouraging response. A widescale commercial deployment will see Jio offering unique solutions across Connectivity, Communication, Conferencing, Productivity, Marketing, Infotainment and Devices. The addressable market will be significantly expanded with these digital solutions and ubiquitous fibre presence.
- Besides deploying IoT solutions for Jio Home users, the Jio pan India IoT network is operational for application in connected vehicles, smart metering, smart cities, connected assets and hospitality.
- During the quarter, Google invested, post requisite regulatory approvals, an amount of ₹ 33,737 crore into JPL for 7.73% stake. This has resulted in total investment of ₹ 152,056 crore by the investors for a stake of 32.88% in JPL.
Shares of RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.2049.65 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 2097.85. The total number of shares traded during the day was 507943 in over 28737 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 2115.9 and intraday low of 2035.2. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1052087739.