Metropolis Healthcare Limited has announced the key business parameters of the Company on a Consolidated basis for the quarter ended December 31, 2020 i.e. Q3FY21:
- The Company has achieved ~23% Year-on-Year growth in Revenue in Q3FY21. The Company has achieved positive growth on Year-on-Year basis in Q3FY21 for Non-Covid business in comparison to 85% in Q2FY21 and 50% in Q1FY21.
- The no. of Patient Visits for Q3FY21 stood at approximately 2.73mn compared to 2.42mn in Q3FY20.
- The no. of tests for Q3FY21 stood at approximately 5.12mn compared to 4.78mn in Q3FY20.
- On-account of continuous efforts towards cost optimization and strong revenue uptick, EBITDA margins in Q3FY21 has enhanced in comparison to Q3FY20 EBITDA margin of 28.2%.
- The Company continues to be a Net Cash Company with Cash and Cash equivalents of over Rs. 365 Crore at the end of December 31, 2020.
The above information is as per limited review by the Management Team. The Company will continue to provide the above update at the end of every quarter for current Financial Year.