Trident Limited, one of the largest manufacturer and exporter of Home Textiles in the country, in their board meeting today has unveiled its 'VISION 2025' under which 3 BHAG [BIG, HAIRY, AUDACIOUS, GOALS, pronounced as Bee-Hag] have been formulated aimed towards unlocking long-term sustainable value for the shareholders.
- Achieving Revenue of INR 25,000 Crore by 2025 with 12% bottom line;
- Making Trident a National Brand;
- Digital Trident - By completing the journey of Industry 4.0
'VISION 2025' shall accelerate the growth momentum thereby placing the company in an upward trajectory thus adding value & growth for our shareholders and business associates.
The Board has authorized its Strategy Committee to examine various rapid-growth strategies to derive growth in-line with 'VISION 2025'. The Strategy Committee shall explore various options including but not limited to the following:
- Unlocking Value for the shareholders through restructuring of existing businesses;
- Capital allocation strategies to improve return ratios;
- Expansion of existing businesses / Diversification into new businesses through organic/ inorganic growth;
- Creation of focused business groups to generate synergies & explore business alliances;
- Optimization of leveraging capacity to create value for shareholders; and
- Penetration into new markets, product development, E-commerce & brand building.
"VISION 2025 marks a significant milestone in the journey of Trident. The same will greatly enhance our ability to synchronize our efforts for better positioning of the company in all business verticals." said Mr. Rajinder Gupta, Chairman at Trident Group. The Strategy Committee has been given a time period of 90 days to submit the detailed report to the Board for its consideration.
Shares of TRIDENT LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.14.92 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 14.71. The total number of shares traded during the day was 10196339 in over 21307 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 15.37 and intraday low of 14.78. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 153300827.