Zensar, a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with organizations across industries on their digital transformation journey, announced that is has been recognized as one of the 'Innovative companies' , at the CII Centre for Digital Transformation DX Awards 2020. Zensar was recognized for its Innovative practice in Employee Engagement. Zensar's Digital HR journey and its Talent@Zensar were recognized for its features and functionalities.
Sandeep Kishore, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Zensar said, "We are delighted to be recognized for our digital HR engagement strategy by the CII. Our people inspire us to constantly innovate and explore new initiatives, leveraging the power of digital technologies. We embarked on an ambitious journey to create a 100% Digital Enterprise, which began with our people. Being called an Innovative company at such a forum encourages us to do better for our people and our customers."
Commenting on this announcement, Vivek Ranjan, Senior Vice President and CHRO, Zensar said, "Our people have been the co-creators of Talent@Zensar. This acknowledgement by an apex industry body like the CII underlines our efforts at keeping our people at the centre of everything we do. We realized the impact of our digital HR strategy in recent times of the pandemic wherein we have been able to engage, offer support and remotely onboard new hires seamlessly. We will continue to set new standards in providing an immersive employee experience."
Vikas Vijaywargiya, Chief Information Officer, Zensar commented, "We are proud of having created this solution organically and this accolade is inspiring. Our team has consistently pushed the boundaries when it comes to Talent@Zensar, making it an integral part of our overall HR digital transformation journey powered by AI and Analytics. We are delighted to see our work feted by industry peers."
Some key features of Talent@Zensar (T@Z) include:
- Smart, intuitive platform enabled by Artificial Intelligence
- One platform for all employee led engagement, resources, offering transparency, ease of use and anytime, anywhere access
- All HR functions from onboarding to leave management, across the entire employee lifecycle comes together in one application
- Experience Modules with AI and Analytics integrated in the application brings in the intelligence aspect helping management to get a pulse of the people
- Employees can also raise queries directly to HR through T@Z. This has fast-tracked the grievance redressal mechanism
- In times of the current pandemic this application has been the backbone of all employee engagement due to the virtual work from home working mode
Shares of ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.219 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 216.9. The total number of shares traded during the day was 14146 in over 898 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 221.45 and intraday low of 216.8. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 3098352.