In line with its belief - Life Mein Aagey Badhiye, Muthoot Finance, the financial services conglomerate and flagship company of The Muthoot Group, has taken yet another leap in the Digital world with their new website launch. A brand known to inspire common men & women who dreamt big and made their dreams come true by availing Muthoot Finance's services, is leaving no stone unturned to serving its customers in a new and improved digital way.
Muthoot Finance observed a 2X increase in customer penetration reaching out for its services via digital means (versus last year), a trend mirroring the internet penetration in Urban and Rural India.
In keeping with the need of the hour, and under the able guidance of its new generation leadership, the brand has wholeheartedly embraced digital transformation that promises to extend the company's reach to consumers through a well-integrated digital approach. With a history of path-breaking inspirational campaigns, the new website launch is a key step to help customers realize and access the gamut of the financial services offered by the brand.
Built by AdGlobal360, the new website follows a 'Design Thinking' approach that understands customer psychology to deliver a more intuitive customer experience.
Under the dynamic leadership of Deputy Managing Director, Mr. Alexander George Muthoot, the company has been constantly moving towards a more technologically enabled approach that has worked wonders in further strengthening the branch network in India. This includes the introduction of several employee-centric and business-centric initiatives that have empowered several sales & marketing strategies towards enhancing brand visibility and business impact.
"We want to have a strong digital footprint and stay at the forefront of digital initiatives. Being a pioneer and category leader, this is a big leap in our journey to achieve digital supremacy. Our aspiration is to build a Muthoot Ecosystem that constantly delivers superior customer experience to our online audiences through smart use of technology", says Alexander George Muthoot, Deputy Managing Director, The Muthoot Group.
Mr. Abhinav Iyer, General Manager, Marketing & Strategy, The Muthoot Group said "In today's day and age, boundaries between various customer service delivery touch points is rapidly merging hence the key is to offer seamless customer experience online; similar to what we currently offer offline through our network of 5330+ pan-India branches. Our new website is a big step in this direction."
"Muthoot Finance is clear about its goal of Digital Transformation and is agile in how it plans to achieve it. That, for me, is highly praiseworthy and reflects on the new website." says Rakesh Yadav, CEO and Co-Founder of AdGlobal360.
"It has been a joy to work on this new website with the Muthoot Finance team - strategic and effective with a clear vision of what's expected." says Sushant Vashisht, VP, AdGlobal360.
Understanding the Construct of the Revamped Website
The revamped website has improved the overall visibility of all the products and services that are available under the Muthoot Finance umbrella.
- Simple-to-Fill Inquiry Forms so that customers can express interest in different products/services.
- Customer Support so that customers can easily get the assistance they need.
- Referral Awards to help build customer loyalty in a sustained manner.
- AI Powered Chatbot service under the title 'Mattu & Mittu' offers 24/7 customer assistance and instantly responds to customer queries across The Muthoot Group's diverse products and services.
The new website has also been customized for precise viewing on smartphones and other smart devices.
- Minimal Load Time
- Ease of Use on different tablets and across different browsers as well, ensuring an intuitive user experience.
- Functional Tools like a Branch Locator to find the nearest Muthoot Finance branch, in-built calculators for key products and services, and an innovative weighing calculator - all in a bid to offer the best quality of services to the consumers.
The revamped website has received a refreshing new look based on the brand's typography and design guidelines. The values and ethos that reflect strongly and consistently throughout the company's services are mirrored in the website's design.
- Each Service Page is designed with an informational layout that includes specific testimonials, blogs, and branch locator.
- Relevant Forms on all these pages for inquiries specific to said products.
- A Dedicated Section for users to refer people looking to avail services from Muthoot Finance. In return, the referrers get goodies comprising CSK merchandise and a lot more.
The revamped website is built on the Drupal framework which offers flexibility and scalability for managing a content-rich website.
- Structured Navigation Experience
- Supremely Secure and Customizable in terms of modules and plugins, SEO-friendly, and has extensive API support.
- Embedded Google Translator facility ensures that no matter where a user is from, they would be able to find what they need with extreme ease.
Shares of MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.1224 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1221.95. The total number of shares traded during the day was 77446 in over 5761 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1233 and intraday low of 1203. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 94914479.