Kotak Mahindra Group (Kotak) today flagged-off this year's festive season celebrations by announcing the launch of the 2020 edition of Khushi Ka Season. Kotak is wishing its customers Season's Greetings by offering a bagful of goodies including attractive loan rates, loan processing fee waivers and quick online loan approvals on a range of retail and agri loan segments.
Customers can avail special offers on other banking products including savings accounts, debit & credit cards and no-cost EMI payments. Further, Kotak is partnering leading ecommerce players such as Amazon.in and Flipkart with exciting offers for Kotak debit and credit cardholders. In addition, Kotak has tied up with over 100 brands to introduce curated deals on its debit cards, credit cards, payments via Kotak net banking & mobile banking channels and no-cost EMI.
Shanti Ekambaram, Group President - Consumer Banking, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. said, "The Indian economy is steadily moving towards normalcy and we are seeing the early signs of the return of consumer confidence and demand. We are pleased to launch the 2020 edition of Khushi Ka Season, a month-long celebration to cater to all our customers' financial & lifestyle needs - be it borrowing, savings, shopping or payments. We also recognise the increasingly larger and active role that a woman is playing in household finances and are offering preferential pricing for women applicants on loans for personal as well as for business purposes."
D Kannan, Group President - Commercial Banking, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. said, "At Kotak, we value all customers, irrespective of the segment or geography. Khushi Ka Season is being celebrated throughout India and Bharat, from the metros to our smaller cities & towns and villages. Along with our retail banking customers, our agri business, commercial vehicle and construction equipment customers too have many reasons to rejoice with Kotak's festive season offerings. Our 2020 edition of festive offerings is truly a Khushi Ka Season for all our customers."
Vyomesh Kapasi, Managing Director, Kotak Mahindra Prime Ltd. said, "There is huge pent-up demand for personal consumption items and we are seeing a strong bounce back. Auto sales is one example. Earlier, the reasons for buying a car ranged from convenience to comfort to perhaps acquiring a status symbol. In the new normal, the purpose of buying a car to ensure the safety of one's family is also turning out to be very important. With Khushi Ka Season, we are delighted to offer consumers a number of attractive offers on car and two-wheeler loans."
Highlights of Khushi Ka Season*:
- Home Loans starting at 7% p.a.; Savings of up to Rs. 20 lakh on Balance Transfer cases
- 50% waiver on Processing Fee on Car Loans and Two-wheeler Loans
- 50% waiver on Processing Fee on Agri Business, Commercial Vehicle and Construction Equipment Finance
- Payday Loans - Get your salary in advance with interest rates starting at just Rs. 1 per day
- Silk Loans - Special rate across loan products for women applicants
- No-Cost EMI on Kotak Debit & Credit Cards. Also, get attractive deals on leading brands at partner stores with Consumer Durable Loans and EMI on Debit & Credit Cards.
- Get your favourite Kotak MyTeam Special Cricket Edition Debit or Credit Card for Rs. 599/- and get benefits of up to Rs. 2,339/-
- Get the 811 #DreamDifferent Credit Card backed by a Fixed Deposit - Zero joining & annual fees; no income proof or credit score required; a compelling rewards programme with added benefits on online spends; completely digital journey from applying for the card till the time the card reaches the customer
- 10% instant discount on Flipkart and Amazon.in for Kotak debit and credit cardholders. Attractive EMI options available.
- 100+ offers across categories such as shopping, wellness, entertainment, travel and more with brand tie-ups with Goibibo, Grofers, Tata Cliq, Swiggy, Pepperfry, Zee5, Gaana Plus, among others.
- Open a Savings Account and get a voucher of Rs. 250/- and spend on Flipkart/ Amazon.in
Shares of KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.1336.55 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1309. The total number of shares traded during the day was 51129 in over 3112 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1343.5 and intraday low of 1307.95. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 68028414.
For the complete range of offers under Khushi Ka Season, click here.
*Terms & Conditions apply.