HCL Technologies Ltd has provided mid-quarter update as it expects the Revenue and the Operating Margin for the current quarter (September'20) to be meaningfully better than the top end of the guidance it had provided in July'2020.
- The company has seen strong execution during the quarter to date, and continue to execute to the plan this month.
- The Revenue growth for the current quarter is expected to exceed 3.5% quarter on quarter in constant currency, enabled by broad based momentum across all service lines, verticals and geographies.
- The EBIT% for the current quarter is expected to be between 20.5% and 21.0%.
- Good Booking momentum continues this quarter, led by Life Sciences & Healthcare, Telecom & Media and Financial Services verticals.
- The pipeline continues to look healthy across service lines, verticals and geographies.
Shares of HCL TECHNOLOGIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.721.05 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 721.7. The total number of shares traded during the day was 138875 in over 3712 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 733.9 and intraday low of 710.5. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 100472746.