Marksans Pharma Ltd (NSE: MARKSANS; BSE Code: 524404), one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in India today announced financial results for the first quarter ended June 30th, 2020.
Consolidated Q1 FY21 (Y-o-Y)
- Total Revenue was Rs. 331.3 Cr as compared to Rs. 247.2 Cr in Q1 FY20, an increase of 34.0%
- EBITDA was Rs. 70.2Cr. as compared to Rs. 34.6 Cr. in Q1 FY20, an increase of 102.9%
- EBITDA Margin stood at 21.2% for Q1 FY21 as against 14.0% in Q1 FY20
- PAT stood at Rs. 49.4 Cr. as compared to Rs. 22.5 Cr. in Q1 FY20, a growth of 119.6%
Commenting on the performance Mark Saldanha, Managing Director of the Company said "I am happy to state that we have achieved another quarter of robust performance, wherein we achieved our highest ever EBITDA of Rs.70.2 crores. This was due to all round growth across geographies. I wish to place on record my gratitude to our employees who have tirelessly worked despite the operational challenges faced from the pandemic. We remain cautiously confident of delivering such superior performance going forward."
- Company achieved revenue of Rs. 144.2 cr. from Europe, UK: Formulation business in Q1FY21 as compared to Rs. 100.9 cr. achieved during last year same period registering a growth of 43.0%
- US & North America Formulation business reported growth of 29.0% to Rs 133.6 cr. in Q1FY21
- Australia & NZ Formulation business revenue was at Rs. 34.1 cr. in Q1FY21, registering growth of 10.8% YoY
- Rest of World Formulation business was Rs. 19.4cr. in Q1FY21
Shares of MARKSANS PHARMA LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.41.6 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 39.65. The total number of shares traded during the day was 226561 in over 640 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 41.6 and intraday low of 40.1. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 9370572.