Reliance Power Limited, a Reliance Group Company, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2020. The Company's Board of Directors approved the financial results at its meeting here today.
- Q1FY21 Total Income of Rs. 2137 crore
- Q1FY21 EBITDA of Rs. 1024 crore
- Q1FY21 Networth of Rs. 11893 crore
- Q1FY21 Debt to Equity of 2.38:1
- 5760 MW of coal based capacity - availability of 87%
3960 MW Sasan Ultra Mega Power Project in Madhya Pradesh
- Achieved ~97% PLF, Highest in the country
- Consistently best performing project over the years
- Generation of 8417 million units
- Coal production at 4.33 million tonnes
- 1200 MW Rosa Power Plant in Uttar Pradesh - Availability of ~99%
- 185 MW of Renewable Capacity - Availability of 96%
Shares of RELIANCE POWER LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.3.55 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 3.4. The total number of shares traded during the day was 16345678 in over 3519 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 3.57 and intraday low of 3.31. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 57843812.