The Board of Directors of Alfred Herbert India Ltd at its meeting held on July 30, 2020, has decided to recommend Dividend of 25% plus 10% special dividend on account of its centenary cumulatively amounting to 35% (Rs. 3.50) per Equity Share of face value of Rs. 10/- each on 771429 Equity Shares of the Company for the year ended March 31, 2020 subject to the approval of the Members in the 100th Annual General Meeting of the Company.
Shares of ALFRED HERBERT (INDIA) LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.565 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 551.3. The total number of shares traded during the day was 95 in over 9 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 570 and intraday low of 551.5. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 52979.