The wholly owned subsidiary of Trigyn Technologies Limited, Trigyn Technologies, Inc., has been awarded a contract to provide IT Services to the members of the National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA), a leading national government purchasing cooperative that works to reduce the cost of goods and services by leveraging the purchasing power of public agencies in all 50 states.
There are over 90,000 agencies nationwide from both the public and nonprofit sectors that are eligible to utilize NCPA's cooperative purchasing contracts. These include, but are not limited to the following agency types:
- School Districts (including K-12, Charter schools, and Private K-12)
- Higher Education (including Universities, Community Colleges, Private Colleges, and Technical / Vocational Schools)
- Cities, Counties, and any Local Government
- State Agencies
- Healthcare Organizations
- Nonprofit Corporations
The award is for a period of three (3) years, with an option to extend for an additional two (2) years, bringing the potential term to five (5) years. Trigyn was selected as one (1) of four (4) suppliers to service the NCPA members in the service categories set forth below.
The award covers the below service categories.
- Contingent Staffing Services
- Payroll Services for Agency Identified/Referred Talent
- Managed Services
- Workforce Management Services
* Vendor Management System consulting,
* 1099/Independent Contractor Verification and Management,
* Onboarding New Hires, and
* Recruitment Process Outsourcing.
- IT Software Solutions
This award facilitates the continued expansion of Trigyn's Public Sector business and national presence.
Shares of TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.31.45 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 33.1. The total number of shares traded during the day was 5704 in over 81 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 32.8 and intraday low of 31.45. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 182488.