YES BANK has announced the launch of its Further Public Offering ("FPO") in a bid to raise up to Rs. 15,000 crore. The issue will open on July 15, 2020 and close on July 17, 2020.
- Further public offering of face value of Rs. 2 each equity shares of YES BANK limited aggregating up to Rs. 15,000 crore by way of a fresh issue.
- Offer includes a reservation of up to Rs. 200 crore, for subscription by eligible employees
- Price Band of Rs. 12 - Rs. 13 per Equity Share
- The floor price is 6 times the face value of the Equity Shares and the cap price is 6.5 times the face value of the Equity Shares
- Professionally managed Bank, does not have an identifiable promoter
- Backed by Marquee Institutions - Pursuant to the YES Bank Limited Reconstruction Scheme, 2020, SBI, HDFC, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, The Federal Bank Limited, Bandhan Bank Limited and IDFC First Bank Limited, invested Rs. 10,000 crore in the Bank.
- Issue Opening Date - July 15, 2020 and Issue Closing Date - July 17, 2020
The Issue is being made through book building process in accordance with regulation 129(1) of the SEBI ICDR Regulations where allocation to QIBs is up to 50%, Non-Institutions Bidders is not less than 15% and Retail Individual Bidders is not less than 35%.
Book Running Lead Managers appointed to the issue are Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited, SBI Capital Markets Limited, Axis Capital Limited, Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited, DSP Merrill Lynch Limited, HSBC Securities and Capital Markets (India) Private Limited, ICICI Securities Limited and YES Securities (India) Limited.
The Bank has a unique combination of public-private ownership model, backed by marquee institutions within the Indian financial services space. The Bank has an eminent board of professionals to ensure adherence to regulatory and governance norms.
As one of India's new generation private sector bank, the Bank's presence covers all 28 states and eight union territories in India and one representative office in Abu Dhabi as of March 31, 2020. We are a full-service commercial bank specializing in merchant banking, digital banking, brokerage business, asset management and investment banking. We have been able to invest in latest technology infrastructure and differentiated technology platform leading to digital leadership.
The Bank continues to build on the knowledge based approach to banking with a strong focus on retail and SME advances on a well-established granular banking platform.
Shares of YES BANK LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.22.1 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 25.5. The total number of shares traded during the day was 5025499 in over 16154 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 23.5 and intraday low of 21.2. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 112832646.