Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, today announced the launch of its Digital Inspection Solution for improved workplace safety and experience. Powered by IBM's integrated workplace management system (IWMS) IBM® TRIRIGA® , the solution complements Wipro's existing EngineeringNXT portfolio in the digital transformation of business operations.
The solution's robust functionality featuring a simple end-user application can manage and complete any type of inspection across mobile phones and tablets with ease. It enables safety and compliance inspections for customers across a wide variety of industries such as retail, construction, hospitality, financial services, manufacturing, and supply chain management.
Furthermore, the solution helps streamline non-compliance issues in processes, operations and quality. It increases inspection efficiency, reduces risk, lowers costs and increases workplace safety. The environment, health, and safety (EHS) market can leverage this solution to inspect workplace infrastructure and protect the well-being of workers.
Advantages of Digital Inspection Solution include:
- Integration with IBM® TRIRIGA® reduce total cost of ownership and streamlines the process from implementation to future upgrades. Leveraging the portfolio data set, the solution expands to fit business needs beyond what other add-on mobile apps can offer.
- Enables businesses reopen facilities post Covid-19 disruption, by evaluating readiness and supporting day-to-day operations through remote tracking of workplace inspections, quickly reporting non-compliances, thus ensuring employee health and safety. In addition, supports work from home safety, security, compliance inspections.
- Diminished reliance on local on the ground experts, reducing time and cost involved in traditional inspection methods.
- Easy configuration and deployment of general inspections, safety inspections, compliance, facility condition assessment, punch lists.
- Single pane view for all inspections at local / regional / global levels, integrated reporting and dashboards tailored for various stakeholders.
- Digital-first features such as inclusion of photographs, easy access to historical data from past inspections, and compatibility with any mobile device or tablet.
- Adaptable architecture that enables integration with the latest digital technologies such as augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and remote collaboration.
Narayan Shenoy, General Manager, IBM® Practice - Industrial and Engineering Services, Wipro Limited said, "We are excited to launch the Digital Inspection Solution. As workplace environments get increasingly complicated with the introduction of robotics, IoT sensors, mobile devices, and other technologies, traditional human processes need new digital tools to manage them effectively. Leveraging this solution, organizations can optimize time and gather useful insights from data for action. We are confident that it will help our customers protect the well-being of their employees and building occupants, provide safer environments, and improve workplace experience."
"In this unprecedented time, today's real estate and facility management professionals need to evolve and innovate their portfolios. The smart application of data, IoT and AI helps deliver key information and insights - so you can react quickly to changing business needs," stated Kendra DeKeyrel, Director of Offering management of IBM® TRIRIGA®.
"Digital Inspection Solution by Wipro, integrated with IBM® TRIRIGA®, will offer valuable benefits to businesses as they strive to achieve greater efficiency, reduce costs, and ensure occupant health and safety."
Digital Inspection Solution by Wipro is available in perpetual or subscription-based license with no additional cost for mobility.
Shares of WIPRO LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.208 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 212.8. The total number of shares traded during the day was 985091 in over 7959 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 209.9 and intraday low of 206.4. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 205194247.