National Fertilizers Ltd (NFL) has received Letter of Intent (LOI) from M/s SDSC-SHAR (Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota) for establishing Di-Nitrogen Tetroxide (N2O4) Production Plant (NPP) on Build, Own, Operate & Supply model.
Salient features of the project are -
- Project to be set-up on Build, Own, Operate & Supply (BOOS) model at NFL Vijaipur, Guna, Madhya Pradesh.
- Plant capacity shall be around 1095 MT N2O4 per annum.
- Product (N2O4) shall be exclusively supplied to SDSC-SHAR under long term agreement for 25 years period.
- Project activities (zero date) shall start around July 2017 with a gestation period of 18 months.
- Estimated Capex requirement shall be around Rs.350 Crore.
Shares of NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.78.15 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 74.3. The total number of shares traded during the day was 344339 in over 1754 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 78.85 and intraday low of 73.1. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 26714300.