Pennar Engineered Building Systems Ltd. (PEBS Pennar), a subsidiary of Pennar Industries Limited and one of the leading custom designed building systems solutions providers in India has announced receipt of orders from Hetero Drugs, Amplus Energy Solution, MELPL, S G Pharma, Shahi Exports and others of totalling INR 152 Crores.
1) Received order from Hetero Drugs Limited for its Laboratory Building at Medak, Telangana.
2) Received order from Solar Developer for its Solar MMS Project at Banda, UP.
3) Received order from Amplus Energy Solutions for its Solar MMS Project at Chitradurga, Karnataka.
4) Received order from Tata Projects Limited for its railway project in Bihar.
5) Received order from S G Pharma for its Laboratory building at Maharashtra.
6) Received order from Shahi Exports for its manufacturing units at Shimoga, Karnataka.
Shares of PENNAR INDUSTRIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.43.65 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 43.1. The total number of shares traded during the day was 177312 in over 885 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 44 and intraday low of 42.2. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 7668442.