Jet Airways (India) Ltd has enhanced its partnership with HDFC Bank, the country's second largest private sector bank, by launching India's first Premium Debit card, the 'JetPrivilege-HDFC Bank World Debit Card'.
The feature-rich debit card will allow users to earn JPMiles on all daily purchases in stores or online, in addition to purchases on Jet Airways. These JPMiles can be redeemed for free flights to over 600 destinations.
The JetPrivilege HDFC World Debit Card offers card members 3000 JPMiles on enrollment during the first year, in addition, the card members can earn 2000 JPMiles on renewal.
As Debit Card usage gains popularity, earning JPMiles now becomes possible to millions of HDFC Bank account holders across its extensive network in India. Thus to earn JPMiles, the bank's customers can now apply for the new JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Debit Card in a hassle-free and convenient manner.
Mr. Sudheer Raghavan, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said, "We are extremely proud to launch this unique, first-of-its-kind co-brand Debit Card in partnership with HDFC Bank. The launch of JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Debit Card is a milestone achievement for us as it marks the entry of JetPrivilege into the expanding Debit Card segment. As card usage increases in Tier II and Tier III cities, the launch of this co-brand Debit Card will allow Jet Airways to connect millions of customers across India by rewarding their spends with JPMiles, which can be redeemed for free flights."
Mr. Parag Rao, Business Head - Card Payment Products and Merchant Acquiring Services, HDFC Bank, said, "Post our successful launch of the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Cobrand Credit Card programme, we are delighted to launch India's First Premium Cobranded Debit Card from HDFC Bank and Jet Airways. Now our pan India customer base has the unique opportunity of accumulating JPMiles on their Debit Card purchases as well. The card has been tailored keeping in mind our customers' underlying need for a complete travel solution that will allow them to pool their JPMiles into one JetPrivilege account. We are confident that our co-branded Debit Card will be a valuable addition to our growing portfolio of products that make air travel a truly rewarding experience."
Exclusive Benefits of JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Debit Card
- Welcome Benefit - 3000 JPMiles and Rs. 750 discount voucher* on booking of return tickets on www.jetairways.com as signing bonus
- Benefit on Renewal - 2000 JPMiles on Renewal and Rs. 750 discount voucher* on booking of return tickets on www.jetairways.com
- Earn 2 JPMiles on every Rs. 150 spent on purchases at Retail Outlets and Online stores
- Earn 4 JPMiles on every Rs. 150 spent on any purchase on www.jetairways.com or www.jetkonnect.com
- Discount of 5%* on all domestic air tickets bookings, made on www.jetairways.com or www.jetkonnect.com.
- Upto Rs. 25 lac Personal Accidental Insurance cover.
- Fuel surcharge waiver, secure CHIP technology, Zero liability on lost card, and lost baggage insurance.
- EXTRA JPMiles programme which will enable card members to earn accelerated JPMiles over and above the JPMiles earned through their spends on the card, at over 2500 merchant locations across 230 cities in India.
Shares of Jet Airways (India) Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.465.40, up by Rs.15.95 or 3.55%. The stock hit an intraday high of Rs.471.50 and low of Rs.451.85.
The total traded quantity was 2.73 lakhs compared to 2 week average of 3 lakhs.